|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Packaging Type||Bottle, Can, Drum|
|Available Packaging Size||1L, 5L, 25L, 200L|
With increasing restrictions on the use of solvent-containing degreasers and cleaners safer, water-based materials have been developed.
However, it has been difficult to match the performance of the solvent-containing systems and increasing environmental restrictions on the ranges of acceptable water-based actives have further tested the formulators’ ability.
Surfex HD provides performance levels that match and even exceed solvent systems while meeting the latest standards of biodegradability.
Surfex HD attacks all oil and grease based soiling, but unlike solvent based cleaners will additionally and effortlessly clean organic, or water deposited grime.
Surfex HD can be adjusted in strength to suit the level of soil, remaining active at levels of just 1 part to 200 in water for light work, or used neat for extreme duty work.
Surfex HD is recommended for all arduous automotive, commercial and domestic cleaning duties.
It can be used on paint, alloy wheels, tyres, fabric, carpets and most surfaces. Spot tests are always advisable.
Surfex HD can be sprayed, brushed or applied using pressure washer equipment.Application Area:
- Nuclear atomic energy
- Oil refineries
- Powerful water-based APC (all purpose cleaner)
- Safe for virtually all automotive and domestic surfaces (always spot test before use)
- Biodegradable formulation
- Economical use from just 0.5% to neat
- The 1 litre surfex HD is supplied with a trigger spray for ease of application
How To Use:
- Surfex HD is used on cool surfaces diluted from 1 part in 100 for light cleaning or use neat for maximum grease and oil removal
- Saturate greasy surfaces leave for a few moments
- Agitate heavy soil with stiff bristled brush
- Rinse surface with clean water
- Always spot test before use